WhatsApp has overtaken Facebook Messenger as the most popular messaging app. It has a global following of over a billion people. In other words, over a billion people are now linked via a single network.
Our users have recently asked that we write about WhatsApp Plus iOS. That is why we’ve created this piece. We’ll go through the app’s functionality, as well as how to install WhatsApp Plus on your iPhone, in this post. As a result, you must continue reading.
WhatsApp Plus iOS:
It’s a software designed especially for the Apple operating system. The following are the application’s specifics.
- The downloadable file is 114 MB in size.
- It was most recently updated on December 2, 2019.
- This app is available for download. You are not required to pay anything.
- All iOS versions are supported by this app.
WhatsApp Plus has many of the same features as the Android app like me discuss in jtwhatsApp and whatsapp prime. However, there are some distinguishing characteristics that must be noted. Let’s take a closer look.
- Others will not be able to see your online status.
- Others will not be able to see your last seen status.
- You have the option to turn off read receipt. You will gain more privacy by not telling anyone that you have read the message if you use this feature.
- You have the option to turn off delivery receipts. This feature allows you to have more control over your privacy settings. People can only be aware of the specifics when you want them to be aware of them.
- WhatsApp’s appearance and feel can be customized. It implies that you are in control of the app’s appearance.
- You should upload a full-size profile photo that will not be cropped.
- More than ten media files can be sent at once.
- It is permissible for you to share music from your phones.
- With a single press, you can capture audio. Aside from tapping and holding, there are no other options.
- WhatsApp can be locked using Touch ID or a passcode.
- Files up to 100 MB in size can be shared.
How do I use Cydia Impactor to install WhatsApp Plus?
The procedure is simple; all you have to do is follow the steps.
- On your machine, you must first download the WhatsApp Plus IPA file. This is the link to use.
- You must now download Cydia impactor from this page.
- You must now use a USB cable to connect your system to the machine.
- Open the Cydia impactor application.
- Drag and drop the IPA file into the Cydia impactor at this stage.
- The Apple ID and password will be demanded by Cydia impactor. Use a different Apple ID if you’re not happy with this.
- When the app is mounted, go to the settings and pick “General,” then “Profiles.”
- Now you must locate and open the profile associated with your Apple ID.
- Then you must select the “Trust” option.
- You can now use the app.
For WhatsApp Plus for iOS, we’ve gone into great detail. The software is now available for download, installation, and use. Have a wonderful day.